In the 2008 TM-Global Translation and Localization Market Survey customers and providers alike reported that consistent high quality was the number one factor they take into account when managing processes or selecting a vendor, yet they had problems pin-pointing how quality is defined, measured and manifested.The conference's schedule covers an interesting range of topics, among which:
- a workshop on translation and localization technology (Daniel Goldschmidt and Jost Zetsche)
- a discussion between customers and translation companies on how they do business together
- a panel and several presentations on terminology management
- a panel and presentation on quality management
- a presentation on different approaches to selling translation in the US and Europe (Dave Smith of Lingua-Lynx)
- a post-conference workshop on Selling Translation
For more information on the conference visit www.tm-europe.org.