You can vote for your favorite blogs, Facebook pages, Twitter accounts and YouTube channels, in several different categories:
- Language Learning Blogs: blogs about the language learning process, both from the learners and teachers perspectives.
- Language Professionals Blogs: blogs by people using languages in their profession, such as translators or interpreters.
- Language Facebook Pages: Facebook Pages related to language topics, such as dictionaries, translation tools, language lovers communities and more.
- Language Twitter Accounts: Twitterers who share content about languages.
- Language YouTube Channels: Youtubers who vlog about languages.
By following the links above you can get directly to each category, where you can see your favorite language sites or accounts, or perhaps find new ones you didn't know.